Corporate Deposit Products
Since your company has different needs for the use of its money, First National Bank is committed to giving you a wide variety of deposit accounts – each with its own unique features, but all providing excellent functionality and flexibility, and each designed to help you maximize the value of your deposits through a process that is easy to use. Talk to us today to learn more about our deposit accounts, and to choose the ones that are right for your business.
Commercial Checking Accounts
Perfect for businesses with high transaction volume who need access to Corporate Treasury Services products. Choose between checking with interest or checking that earns credit that will offset your Treasury Services fees.
Business First Savings Accounts
Enjoy the combination of competitive interest rates and easy access to your funds, plus the convenience of First National Online Banking to manage all your accounts.
Business First Money Market
Earn a competitive interest rate while maintaining easy access. Make your business profits work as hard as you do — but with half the effort.
Features and Benefits:
- Higher rates as your balance grows
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open the account
- Free unlimited ATM withdrawals*
- Six free (non-ATM) withdrawals per month
- Check writing capabilities
*A surcharge may be assessed when using an ATM not branded with .
Sweep Accounts & Automated Transfers
Maximize your company's working cash with services such as loan sweeps, corporate money market sweeps and multiple investment sweep options.
Certificates of Deposit
Enjoy competitive interest rates on a fixed-dollar investment, and choose from a wide range of terms, from 91 days to 5 years.
Features and Benefits
- Minimum deposit of $500.
- Wide range of terms available — 91 days to 5 years.
- Interest is compounded daily and paid according to the CD you choose.
- Automatic CD renewal.*
- Option to withdraw funds at maturity.†
* CD accounts will automatically renew at maturity. You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty. This account will not renew if you withdraw the funds on the maturity date or if we receive written notice from you on or before the maturity date of your intention not to renew.
† You will be notified at maturity; a penalty may be assessed for early withdrawal.