Business 300 Class Checking
For small business customers looking for maximum value from a checking account, Business 300 Class Checking is just the solution. We offer 300 free transactions ($0.25 per item thereafter) a month along with no monthly maintenance fees for customers maintaining a $5,000 minimum balance, plus, a variety of money-saving discounts and services. If you're growing and you want to make your cash work for you, talk to us today about Business 300 Class Checking.
Features & Benefits:
- 300 free transactions per month ($0.25 per item thereafter)
- $10 monthly maintenance fee; waived with an average daily balance of $5,000 in checking or $15,000 in all related business deposit accounts1
- Earn interest, where applicable1
- Free First National Visa® Business Debit Card
- Bonus business savings and money market rates1
- Premium CD rates1
- $400 mortgage closing cost credit (See a Mortgage Loan Officer for complete details)
- Free Online Banking, BillPay and Accounts Alerts
Business Debit Cards
Business 300 Class Checking comes with a free Visa® Business Debit Card. Use it to make up to $5,000 a day in purchases from merchants, or to access up to $1,000 a day in cash from ATMs.2 Also enjoy easy record-keeping, dependable security, worldwide acceptance and zero liability3 for fraudulent charges. Open a business checking account and start using your Visa® Business Debit Card today.
Visa® Business Debit Card
- Up to $5,000/per day at merchants and up to $1,000/per day at ATMs2
- Record Keeping made easy. All Visa® Business Debit Card purchases are deducted directly from your checking account; transactions appear online and on your monthly statement
- Accepted Worldwide
Visa's Zero Liability Policy makes shopping 100% safe and secure. Shop online, on the phone, or in your favorite store and never be liable for unauthorized use on your card. With Visa's Zero Liability Policy, you risk nothing and PAY nothing for unauthorized use.
1 Refer to account disclosure and/or rate sheet for details on fees and interest, or contact a Banker for details including eligibility.2 A surcharge may be assessed when using at ATM not branded with 3 Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to PIN transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.