Business Free Checking
With a minimum deposit of just $100 to open, no minimum balance requirement and 150 free transactions a month ($0.25 per item thereafter), Business Free Checking is designed for the small business that values flexibility and cost-control.
Features & Benefits:
- 150 free transactions per month ($0.25 per item thereafter)
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free First National Visa® Business Debit Card
- Discounts on business and personal loans (auto payment from checking account required; applicable to business loans up to $50,000)
- $200 mortgage closing cost credit (See a Mortgage Loan Officer for complete details)
- Free Online Banking, BillPay, Payroll Services1 and Account Alerts
- Competitively-priced Online Invoicing Services1
- Office Max discount
Business Debit Cards
Business Free Checking comes with a free Visa® Business Debit Card. Use it to make up to $5,000 a day in purchases from merchants, or to access up to $1,000 a day in cash from ATMs.2 Also enjoy easy record-keeping, dependable security, worldwide acceptance and zero liability3 for fraudulent charges. Open a business checking account and start using your Visa® Business Debit Card today.
Visa® Business Debit Card
- Up to $5,000/per day at merchants and up to $1,000/per day at ATMs2
- Record keeping made easy. All Visa® Business Debit Card purchases are deducted directly from your checking account; transactions appear online and on your monthly statement.
- Accepted Worldwide
Visa's Zero Liability Policy makes shopping 100% safe and secure. Shop online, on the phone, or in your favorite store and never be liable for unauthorized use on your card. With Visa's Zero Liability Policy, you risk nothing and PAY nothing for unauthorized use.
1 See the Online Agreement for details and restrictions on the BillPay, Payroll and Invoicing services. Monthly Fees for Online Invoicing services will be waived for the first three monthly billing cycles. You must be enrolled in BillPay prior to signing up for Invoicing and Payroll Services. All applicable fees will be assessed to the designated primary account. Fee waiver applies for invoicing monthly fees only. Additional fees may apply for collecting payments online. For complete details regarding fees, restrictions and additional product information, contact a Banker.
2 A surcharge may be assessed when using an ATM not branded with .
3 Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not process by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.