Take control of the funds you set aside to pay for health care, and save what you don't use, with a Health Savings account from First National Bank. Combined with a high-deductible health plan that covers expenses, you deposit pre-tax earnings into your HSA and use those dollars for qualified health expenses for years to come. The contributions you make belong to you with no spending deadline. Contributions are fully tax-deductible and earnings are tax-deferred.†
Talk to us about establishing a Health Savings Account today.
- No Set-Up Fee
- No minimum daily balance
- Monthly maintenance fee of $3.00
- Free first box of bank logo checks
Qualified Medical Expenses are medical expenses that are:
- Incurred on behalf of the HSA owner, spouse or dependents
- Incurred after a HSA has been established
- Not covered by insurance
- Paid by the HSA owner, spouse or dependent
- Individuals covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) that satisfies both an annual deductible and out-of-pocket expense requirement
- Individuals generally not covered by any health plan that is not a HDHP
- Individuals not enrolled in Medicare
- Individuals not eligible to be claimed as a dependent on another person's income tax return
Please see the terms and disclosures for additional information about rates, fees and other costs.
Relationship Health Savings
|Calendar Year 2013||Calendar Year 2014|
|Self Only||Family||Self Only||Family|
|Annual HSA Contribution||$3,250||$6,450||$3,300||$6,550|
|HDHP Minimum Deductible||$1,250||$2,500||$1,250||$2,500|
|HDHP Out-Of-Pocket Limit (includes deductibles, co-payments, and other amounts but not premiums)||$6,250||$12,500||$6,350||$12,700|
|Catch Up Contribution Limits||$1,000||$1,000|
† Consult your tax advisor regarding the tax advantages of a Health Savings Account.